Our partner is an innovative software development company located in the USA and Budapest, Hungary. We are looking for someone who has both outstanding coding skills and a good understanding of how to create a great user experience for the next position:
- Collaborate: Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and other designers to build scalable solutions to improve the user experience
- Test: Adopt Test Driven Methodology to ensure the software you deliver is of the highest quality.
- Launch: Act as a key member of the product launch team and work closely to DevOps to resolve operational issues
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to working user interfaces
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Interaction Design related field or equivalent experience
- A demonstrated track record of building and launching successful products that provide customer interaction to a large audience (i.e. high traffic websites)
- Fluent knowledge of browser differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences
- Ability to take Product Design artifacts (e.g. Photoshop documents) and convert them to the necessary web assets
- Ability to design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Deliver work products that meet specifications, are free of defects, and have optimal performance
- Ability to facilitate discussions among other developers to exchange ideas and introduce new technologies
- Good communication, and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Agile development methodology and Test Driven Development methodology
If you are interested, please, send us your Hungarian and English CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015.
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014.