Student Information Systems Lead
Do you have several years of experience in transformation and change leadership? Are you an ERP professional? Are you motivated to ensure quality? Do you enjoy liaison among departments?
We offer an opportunity to experienced project managers to join our partners organisation to manage the implementation of the ERP software that manages the student lifecycle.
- Overseeing management of the Student Information Systems Development Group and of the service provider (deliverables, financials, resource allocation)
- Ensuring that the implementation delivers efficiency benefits
- Ensuring that the project meets the requirements within agreed identified timescale, cost and defined quality standards and to stakeholder satisfaction
- Managing two full-time process and change leads, working together on core administrative processes and devolved user administration processes
- Identifying and resolving, or escalating if not resolved, any risks or issues in the project
- Coordinating user engagement via the Student Information Systems User Group
- Managing/supporting additional stakeholder engagement (e.g, Advisory Committee)
- Communications for the system
- Significant experience (5+ years) leading large transformational ERP implementation projects across multiple functions/disciplines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written and to influence and persuade at all levels of staff seniority
- Leadership experience
- Know-how of software development lifecycle principles and methodologies
- Strong results orientation
- Expertise in defining and improving processes
- Ability to make difficult decisions and to involve others sufficiently in the decision-making process
- Familiarity and experience with ITIL (ITIL Foundations)
- Experience in service/process review, design and engineering
- Familiarity with project management tools (preferably JIRA, Sharepoint, MS Project)
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and international academic environment
- The initial contract is for 1 year with the possibility of renewal
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV referring to the position to:email@example.com
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015.
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014.